This is what I think of when I think of being a mother. The many faces of Samantha! She can range from sweet to goofy to beautiful all within a matter of seconds! I love being with her and talking with her about her life and school and "boys"! She is growing up so fast that I find myself fighting the inevitable time when she will actually leave the house with a boy and I cannot dictate what she does or where she goes. I can guide and set limits, but it is up to her to follow them or not. I pray that we have instilled a good sense of "self" and a good sense of right and wrong. She has been put upon a Godly path and I pray that she sticks to it even though it is not always the easiest path to take. I pray that when she leaves our home even for a couple hours at a time, she uses her senses and knowledge (God given) to the best of her abilities. I pray that she can find fun and joy in any situation. Thank you Samantha for letting me mother you! Happy Mother's day to me!


No comments:
Post a Comment