Friday, September 9, 2011

Overdone and picture perfect.


So, Sunday Samantha decided she looked too good to just change after church, so we went outside and took some pictures.  I am considering these her school pictures since she has decided not to order school pictures anymore I guess.  Since I took them and I am learning my Elements program, I merged the 2 and tried some new techniques to enhance the pics.  A few may be overdone, but that is all the process of discovery, and I like them, so I kept them.  Don't worry, I have an original copy, so nothing is ruined. 



I love this picture, and am still deciding on the text box, or font.  It is still in psd format so I can change anything about it. But also have the original.  Should have posted the before and after.  May do that later. 

This one I layered 2 pics, blurred the bottom pic and cut samantha out of the top pic and kind of sat her back onto the bottom picture.  I love it.  Samantha think it looks fake!


This one I saturated quite a bit to bring out the greens of the trees since they were in shadow, but I left her face pretty untouched, because she is just beautiful in her own right and doesn't need saturated!  That's a mommy talking though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment