How do you like your waffles? We made waffles when I got home from work tonight. Stephen mixed them up and I cooked them. Samantha had the idea to put chocolate chips in them and so we chopped some chips up into little pieces and Samantha proceeded to add them to the mix. I was just a second too late! I knew Stephen wouldn't want anything fancy in his waffle (predictable remember) . We were able to save just enough for his 2 waffles since the dump happened on the side of the bowl!
Then came the task of deciding how we wanted to eat our waffles. I decided on powdered sugar and chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Samantha decided on powdered sugar, syrup and a side of whipped cream. Stephen of course had syrup thank you very much!
All I can say was Yum! No one was disappointed. Til then, Susan

No comments:
Post a Comment