Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bored Games?!?


Samantha is not much of a gamer. We do not regularly sit around the table with a game between us. Would I like to sit around a table often with a game around us? Hmmm, well to be honest, I am not much of a gamer either. I do however like games you have to think about. Not strategy per se, (like how to annihilate on Monopoly!) but like Scrabble, Guess Who? and Blockus!

Lately Samantha has randomly said, "Let's play a game!". My first thought is that I will get to spend a few minutes of quality time with my daughter. So I doubt my response will ever be No, or Not now...I hope response will never be no or not now! Tonight before we left to go separate ways on a Sunday night, we played Blockus. It's a fun easy game when you have only 2 colors, but add 2 more and it is nearly impossible to use up all your blocks. I hate to say it, but Samantha beat me! My pride is hurt, but I will strive to continue on!!! Thanks for the games Samantha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment