Monday, March 28, 2011

She's driving...well sort of!

How can I even use words to describe this picture? How can this picture even exist? The answer...our little baby is growing up! This was actually her 2nd attempt behind the wheel, however dad was not prepared to take any picture while she was having her first lesson, and I can appreciate that! This time around, I was along for the ride, designated to the back seat by Samantha. That is an experience I will not be having again, due to the fact that I will exit the car if I am along for any more rides around the parking lot! That and motion sickness go hand in hand! So, this may be the only pic we have for now. Wish us luck and send up a few arrow prayers! (she is really doing good for her first experiences! So proud)

No comments:

Post a Comment