Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Every year for I don't even know how many years, I have gotten rice krispy treats handmade by my wonderful husband. And every year he hand picks me a card.

My husband is not a romantic, and he does not do things at the spur of the moment(unless I force him to!). My husband is predictable and practical. He knows I love his treats, and he knows I love that he takes the time to pick out a card for me. So that is what he does.



 My husband doesn't always realize that I take my romance where I can get it and I have more than one way to spell romance.

My husband has done our laundry for the past 24 years. My husband has balanced our checkbook to the penny for the past 24 years. My husband has tolerated my baby blues, my family dramas, my extra love handles. My husband comes home to me every night and never misses telling me he loves me before he leaves for work. My husband never complains if he has to eat cereal for supper.

 My husband is the most romantic man I know, it's all in the way you look at it! Thanks for a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment